Recently renovated, Sea Breeze Beach Hotel in Barbados offers guests an intimate and authentic experience. The 3.5 star, all-inclusive resort is located on 2.5 acres and has just 78 rooms allowing our guests to experience the very best in Bajan charm and hospitality.
Available for both couples and families, Sea Breeze Beach Hotel offers a wide range of amenities, facilities and dining options that are sure to please everyone’s idea of the perfect getaway and provide memories to last a lifetime.
Below is a summation of hundreds of user reviews on Sea Breeze Beach Hotel. Updated through November 2015.
Most frequent positive reviews about Sea Breeze Beach Hotel
- The Staff displays outstanding levels of customer service. They make sure your stay is complete.
- The Food is very good. There are 3 restaurants to chose from. Azul’s, which is fine dining, and, extremely good, is situated in beautiful waters edge surroundings. The Mermaid, being the main restaurant, overlooks the ocean, so you get a nice sea breeze, and, the Fish Pot, which is located near the family pool. The food is of a high quality, and, is said to be very tasty in all 3 of the restaurants.
- The Rooms are spacious, spotlessly clean, and, the beds are very comfortable.
- There are 2 pools, one adults only, and, the other pool is for families.
- The Sun Beds are large with comfortable cushions. There is enough for everyone without putting towels down to save them.
- The beach is small and has a private feel to it. There are plenty of Sun Beds with canopies on the beach.
- There is wonderful bar service around the pools, hot tubs, and, on the beach.
- There is an excellent water sports team, they are encouraging and helpful, to make use of the amenities available, kayaks, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, etc.
- Kids Club is a big hit with the children. The staff are very friendly and interact with the children. The children do not want to leave.
- The hotel grounds and communal areas are immaculate.
- Entertainment is enjoyable.
- Gym is good.
Most frequent negative reviews about Sea Breeze Beach Hotel
- Seaweed can be a big problem. The dedicated staff work tirelessly to clean the beach daily.
- You have to pay extra for some dishes at the Azul restaurant.
- Some guests say the food options are relatively fewer compared to larger all inclusive hotels.
- Some of the bathrooms are dated and could use some refurbishment.
- Mini frig in room is only stocked with water.
- The oceanfront superior rooms have a fantastic view. Highly recommended by guests.
- The Chefs are always willing to accommodate and cater to anyone with special dietary needs.
- There are three bars at the Sea Breeze Beach Hotel. One is open until l A.M.
- Can accommodate people with some disabilities. It is easy to move around the property with a wheelchair. The swimming pools do have vertical ladders.
- The wedding venue is gorgeous. A destination wedding and honeymoon can be planned at the Sea Breeze Hotel. There is a wedding coordinator available to create a wonderful memorable wedding.
- It is a 10 to 15 minute walk to St. Lawrence Gap and to Oistins, (Oistins Fish Fry), is the highlight on Friday night, and the place to be.
- Guest say, Mr. Best the manager, regularly walks around the grounds checking to see that all is ok, and, he is happy to stop and chat.
- It is the personal touches that make this hotel unique. The quick spray of eucalyptus oil on your feet to cool you down. The bowls of ice cream that are brought around to all the guests relaxing by the pools, hot tubs, or at the beach in the afternoon, and, the endless non stop drinks.