If you are looking for an all inclusive resort free from families and children, there are a few options available in Barbados.
The Club Barbados
- Located on the West Coast of Barbados (calmer waters than the South Coast)
- Does not allow children under 16 years old
- Has multiple pools and bars
The SoCo Hotel
The SoCo Hotel, located in the heart of Barbados’ south coast, offers an all-inclusive holiday in a boutique environment.
- Located on the South coast of Barbados
- The ocean can be rough at times
- Small resort – easy to become acquainted with other guests
- Located directly on the Barbados boardwalk
- Located on the south coast of Barbados
- Frequently rough seas. Sometimes so rough that swimming is not possible
- Sandals is a couples only resort – no children are permitted
- Larger resort with multiple pools and restaurants
- Has “quiet pool” and a more festive pool with music and activities