Barbados Beach Club is a 2.5 star all inclusive resort that offers modern rooms with balconies, overlooking the ocean or the outdoor pool. It features 2 restaurants, water sports facilities and free Wi-Fi.
Barbados Beach Club has Caribbean style rooms, decorated with tiled floors, floral fabrics, wooden furniture, and island-themed artwork. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a satellite TV and a refrigerator.
Below is a summation of hundreds of user reviews on Barbados Beach Club. Updated through November 2015.
Frequent positive reviews about Barbados Beach Club
- The rooms are basic, but, adequate and kept spotlessly clean. Towels are changed daily.
- The Food is reasonably good. Most meals are served buffet style with the exception of an a la carte being offered a few times a week.
- Nice balcony with table and chairs. Beautiful view of the ocean.
- Plenty of sun beds and umbrellas on the beach and around the pool.
- Nice Beach. Great waves for boogie boarding.
- Nice view of the ocean at the pool side bar.
- Nightly entertainment is enjoyable.
- Wi Fi very good in public areas.
Frequent negative reviews about Barbados Beach Club
- Some of the staff are friendly, others not so much.
- Limited Food options.
- Wine is only served at the evening meals. No other time, not even at the pool side bar.
- The bar has limited drink choices.
- Mini frig is not stocked. Not even with water.
- No Room Service available.
- The Hotel is dated, including the guest rooms and guest bathrooms. In need of some TLC and Refurbishment.
- There is a daily fee if you want to use the guest room safe.
- No Shuttle service offered to or from the Airport.
- Entertainment is hit or miss.
- The Gym consists of a treadmill, exercise bike and a few dumbbells.
- The Hotel is a no frills hotel, don’t expect a 5 star experience and you will not be disappointed.
- Music can be heard if you have a room overlooking the pool area until 11:00 P.M. If you retire early you may want to ask for a room away from the pool.
- A destination wedding can be planned at the Barbados Beach Club.
- Good location. Near Oistins, and, it is a short bus ride to Bridgetown and to and from the airport.
- Not a great area for walking. There is no footpath along the road and not much within walking distance of the neighborhood. The Road is not well lit at night.
- If you have realistic expectations of what you are paying for, and you are on a budget, you may want to consider The Barbados Beach Club.